- Readings are in confidence between the client, and the reader.
- Readings aim to help the client to take charge of their own life.
- Clients will be treated equally and with respect.
- Readers will be open-minded, honest and non-judgmental.
- If appropriate, readers will suggest that clients consult a
qualified professional. (e.g. health or legal professional)
- When a fee is due, the amount will be agreed prior to the reading.
- If at any time a reader feels unable to complete a reading, they
will withdraw tactfully.
- Readings will not knowingly be given to clients aged under 18 years
without permission from their parent or guardian.
- Readings cannot be given about anyone other than the client, and
questions relating to others (e.g. third parties ) will be re-phrased